A.Jaffe Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Ring
Style # MES493/213
A.Jaffe MES493/213 three level emerald diamond halo engagement ring in 18k white gold with 0.62ctw of diamonds on the sides, G-H in color, VS in clarity. This emerald cut engagement ring features a tiered prong set halo standing out against the rest.
Collection: A.JAFFE Classics (Timeless)
Metal: 18K White Gold
Center Stone Type: 1.50Ct CZ (Cubic Zirconia)
Center Stone Shape: Emerald
Note: Pricing and Total Carat Weight do not include center stone. Center stone sold separately.
We carry one of the largest collection of EGL & GIA Certified Loose Diamonds with guaranteed prices! Please, contact us for more info.
Total Carat Weight: 0.62ctw (Not including center diamond)
Ring Size: 7.0
Package: A.Jaffe Ring Box
Note: The setting can be ordered to accommodate any shape/size diamond
Learn more about A.JAFFE
A.JAFFE has been a leader in the world for top unique Diamond Engagement Rings in New York, USA. A.JAFFE Designer Engagement Rings and Wedding Rings truly stand the test of time. They have been creating fine bridal jewelry since 1892. From the selection of the diamonds to the final finish of the piece, meticulous attention is paid to detail and quality.
– This engagement ring can accommodate all diamond shapes and sizes, available by special order.
– A matching band can be designed for this engagement ring.
– All rings are set with conflict-free diamonds.
– A.JAFFE does not charge any labor fee for customization or personalization requests.
– A.JAFFE uses hypoallergenic gold which is 100% nickel-free.
– A.JAFFE uses a superior quality 18k gold, seldom used by others, that does not tarnish like regular 18k gold.
– The patented A.JAFFE Signature shank perfectly balances its center diamond and provides stability to prevent the ring from turning during wear. For brides preferring traditional round settings, we have added a patented quilt interior to offer the same luxurious feel and stability as our iconic Signature rings.
– Your ring embodies over 120 years of expertise and experience, and is supported by a Lifetime Warranty.